Health care is changing rapidly due to trends like value-based care, personalized and networked care, and patient empowerment. Care providers face the challenges to improve quality, as well as the efficiency and effectiveness of care delivery. Here are some typical challenges that healthcare providers present to us for support:
- How can we avoid the daily stress to find beds for planned and unplanned patient admissions?
- Why is it so hard to bring certain waiting lists under control?
- When there is a need to for a new construction, a renovation or a hospital fusion: how much capacity do we really need and where shall we locate it?
- Our nurses dislike the highly fluctuating work pressure. What can we do to keep them on board?
MedTech’s future looks bright, as new products continue to play a key role in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of disease. However, with emerging trends like digital transformation and artificial intelligence, MedTech companies are also challenged to predict whether new products fit the changing healthcare landscape. Customer frequently turn to Care IQ with questions like:
- What are the true unmet needs in a patient journey to focus my R&D and marketing on?
- How can my breakthrough technology create real (patient) value in clinical practice?
- How can I develop a professional services portfolio leveraging our product installed base?
- How do we deploy business analytics to benefit our customers?